HSE Lyceum was established in 2013 as a part of the Higher School of Economics (HSE) with the aim of helping school students develop their creative potential and preparing them for study at HSE. In 2017, the Lyceum became the largest school in Russia with its total students numbering around 1500 (10th and 11th grades). HSE Lyceum is a modern and dynamic school, as well as an innovative leader in combining Russian educational traditions with the best global teaching and research practices. Students have an opportunity to be direct participants in the HSE community, while also presenting their academic works and taking part in business projects.
- Biggest school in Russia
- Free education
- Master classes from renowned academics and scientists
- Faculty days – once a week students get to study at HSE
- 1,500 students and three campuses in Moscow
- Fifth among schools in Russia
- Eight key fields of study